The Annual National Assessments (ANA) are standardised national assessments for languages and mathematics in the senior phase (grades 7 – 9), intermediate phase (grades 4 – 6) and in literacy and numeracy for the foundation phase (grades 1 – 3). The question papers and marking memoranda (exemplars) aresupplied by the national Department of Basic Education and the schools manage the conduct of the tests as well as the marking and internal moderation.
- A gift for the whole family this festive seasonNov 12, 2018
- New Truecaller Feature: Auto Search – instantly identifies a number and gives easy access to calling and texting on
- Unisa developing forensic psychology course – making sense of criminal minds on
- WhatsApp for Android Will Soon Allow You To Recall, Edit Messages After Sending Them on
- Only 3 weeks left to apply for an all-inclusive Sasol bursary for 2019 academic year on
- DUT’s 2nd Semester courses on
afrihost Alcatel android apple Apps banking banking south africa bbm blackberry cell c Computicket east coast radio facebook first national bank fnb fnb banking app gaming google+ google play hisense huawei instagram Internet ios iphone Lumia Microsoft mobiles mtn nokia ps4 samsung samsung galaxy Samsung Mobile Samsung SA Samsung South Africa social Sony tablets ushaka marine world vodacom whatsapp Windows windows phone xbox one