- The 2020 Matric Exams will be completed by 15 December this year.
- The marking for the Matric exams will be finished by 22 January 2021.
- The Matric class of 2020 will get their results on 23 February 2021.
Below are guidelines of how learners can register to receive their 2020 Matric Results:
• SMS your exam number to 45856
• The system verifies the exam number; your exam number must be correct in order to be accepted.
• Learners will be charged R1-50 per SMS, free SMS’s do not apply
• Dial *120*45856# enter exam number to register
• You will be charged R1-50 per minute
• Results will be sent to your phone once they are available
via MATRICSMATE APP
• Download for free from Google Play and Apple App Stores
Should learners have queries relating to registration and the use of the SABC Education Matric Results service, they can contact the call centre on 011 507 4630 Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. However, on the day of the release, the call center will operate from midnight to 5pm.
The 2020 National Senior Certificate (NSC) examination results will be released at the different schools at 08:00 on Tuesday, 23 February 2021. These results will be made available to the media houses and Service Providers on Monday, 22 February 2021, at 07:00.
The publication of results will be embargoed until 06:00 on Tuesday, 23 February 2021 for all PEDs results, except in the Western Cape.
The Western Cape data will be released to the media houses and Service Providers on Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 12:00.
Bursaries are available from NSFAS for any course of study. Learners can contact NSFAS 0860067327, e-mail [email protected] or visit www.nsfas.org.za.