WWE 2K19 will be released on 9th October 2018 with AJ Styles as its cover star. At the moment, no platforms have been confirmed, however, it’s safe to say it should see another outing on the PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC at launch with a possible Nintendo Switch version later down the line like the last game.
There will also be two special editions of the game in addition to the standard edition:
WWE 2K19 special editions
- WWE 2K19 Deluxe Edition: contains a copy of the game with special packaging and access to season pass, pre-order and collector’s edition digital content.
- WWE 2K19 Collector’s Edition: contains the same features as the Deluxe Edition plus exclusive and rare collectibles, as well as limited-edition WWE SuperCard content.
There’s also the WWE 2K19 Million Dollar Challenge – A competition that has players pitted against AJ Styles in WWE 2K19 for a chance to win one million dollars.
In order to participate in the WWE 2K19 Million Dollar Challenge, you will first need to accomplish the following four tasks:
- Players must beat a to-be-announced new mode in the game.
- Then, players can submit a promotional video proving they can beat AJ Styles in WWE 2K19.
- From there, four semi-finalists will be selected for a semi-final round of competition.
- One player will then earn the chance to compete against AJ Styles one-on-one in WWE 2K19 to win one million dollars.