It’s that time of year again! The Autostyle Motorshow date and venue has been finalized!
This will be their 11th year of what is now a Durban tradition. The 2013 Autostyle Motorshow will take place on Sunday September 8th 2013
With the Autostyle Motorshow getting bigger and bigger each year, this year (just like the last 2 years) will be held in Parkade C at the Gateway Theater of Shopping. Just like every single year, public entry will be absolutely free of charge. South Africa’s premiere auto companies such as Speed & Sound Magazine, Auto Trader, Yokohama, Sony Mobile, Alpine, Lenso Wheels, Targa Audio , Evo Tuning and many more will be there with giveaways, products and display vehicles.
A few highlights that you can look forward to:
- Over 300 of Durban’s hottest rides on display
- IASCA sanctioned Sound-off event
- Mobile Dyno testing to find out who is Durban’s most powerful vehicle
- Speed & Sound will be on hand with a huge prize money and judging the Show & Shine event
- Dozens of displays from our suppliers and leading motoring brands including Sony Xplod, Yokohama, Autotrader, Evo Tuning and many more
- Exclusive product and brand debuts
Official 2013 Autostyle Motorshow details:
- Venue: Parkade C at Gateway Theatre of Shopping, Umhlanga-Ridge
- Date: Sunday 8th September
- Time: 9am onwards
- Competitor entries close at midday or earlier if venue reaches capacity
- FREE public entry
- Competitors may pre-book and enter a day before by visiting Autostyle Umhlanga Ridge.
For an exhibitor or booking enquiries, please email [email protected]