Does your mother have a habit of showing up at your work, home, or doctor’s appointments unannounced? Has she insisted on meeting your Tinder dates, new friends or co-workers? Does she pry every last detail from you about your personal life and isn’t above snooping through your things during her visits? Has she ever told cringe-inducing stories about you to strangers in the supermarket while you quietly died inside from embarrassment? If you answered yes to any of these, you might just have a ‘smother’ on your hands.
With Mother’s Day coming up on 14 May 2023, OneDayOnly.co.za has some gift ideas to celebrate your smother:
- DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo Drone: Regardless of whether you’re climbing Table Mountain, white water rafting on the Vaal River or just picking the kids up from school, now your ma can keep an eye on you wherever you go. With this drone, she can film and photograph you and instantly share edited photos and videos directly to social media since it comes complete with soundtracks and filters.
- Olympus 10×42 PRO Binoculars: Some moms might find drones a tad too high tech, but don’t worry, a set of binoculars can do the job just as well. Designed to stand up to constant use in harsh outdoor conditions, the Olympus 10×42 PRO Binoculars provide a wide field of view, 10x magnification power, and lenses with multiple anti-reflection coatings, so she’ll have a clear, glare-free view of you.
- Bestseller Book Bundle: Get umama off your back for a few hours with books from her favourite author. Whether she’s crazy about crime fiction, relishes romance novels or is a non-fiction fan, there’s a bundle to suit every mom.
- Iconix Kids and Adults Oversized Plush Blanket Hoodies: With winter on its way (and already here in some parts of South Africa) your mother is no doubt concerned that you might catch your death of cold. Put her mind at ease by buying yourself (and the grandkids) some Iconix Kids and Adults Oversized Plush Blanket Hoodies – you could even get a matching one for ma too. These winter must-haves are basically a wearable blanket and come equipped with a nifty pocket to carry snacks and supplies while also ensuring that mom’s books and binoculars are close by.
- Pamper Products: Your ‘smother’ worries a lot about you, so treat her to some candles and bath bombs so she can relax. Tell her that taking a bath has been scientifically proven to lower the stress and anxiety you cause her, while also improving sleep. Plus, it could buy you some time away from her.
- Travel deals: Since absence makes the heart grow fonder, why not buy her a discounted trip to a faraway place for a few days? She’ll be super grateful, and it will give you some peace. What’s more, if you have siblings, this could make you her favourite – now you’ll have something to rub in your ouboet’s face.
- BurblePix Hard Cover A4 Personalized Photobook: Even when you’re far apart, you’re always in umama‘s heart. But with a BurblePix Hard Cover A4 Personalized Photobook you can be on her coffee table too. Just think, 24 pages dedicated to you and you alone.
These and other gifts will be available between 28 April and 5 May.
Your ‘smother’ only wants what’s best for you, so make sure you get the best for her too without breaking the bank. Don’t miss out on daily discounted Mother’s Day deals by going to https://www.onedayonly.co.za.