uShaka Marine World is turning 13 and they’re inviting you to a birthday party like no other!
To celebrate this happy day and to thank their guests for all their support over the years, entry into the park will be just R113 for a combo ticket which includes entry into Wet n Wild and Sea World on Sunday, April 30th. Plus, adding to the birthday vibes will be DYR who will be broadcasting live from 9am to 12pm.
We all know that a 13th birthday celebration is a biggie – when tweens finally become teens and they’re really no different – so be sure to mark it in your calendar and party along.
For 13 years uShaka Marine World has offered a whole host of activities to keep you entertained… and here are 13 wonderful things you can do on their big day that you might not even have known of:
- Cage dive with sharks
- Feed sting rays
- Zip line off our phantom ship
- Make and style your own Chilloes flip flops at uShaka Trading Co.
- Walk into a world of the deadliest reptiles at Dangerous Creatures
- Spin on the Tornado slide in Wet n Wild
- Snorkel in the “Open Ocean” at Sea Animal Encounters Island
- Watch The Parade in Village Walk
- Have a burger and shake at Wahooz with your mates
- Feel the glass shrimp nibble on your skin in the aquarium
- Spot sea life at the aquarium
- Watch a shark feed in Sea World
- Chill with your friends down the lazy river
For more information contact uShaka Marine World on 031-3288000 or go to www.ushakamarineworld.co.za