Google has introduced an app dedicated to assist Android users stay under the limits of pricey mobile data packages.
Datally is a mobile data manager that will help you monitor, save, and gain control of your data. Through tracking and controlling app data usage, you save more data and get the most out of your phone.
Learn about the best ways to gain control of your data usage…
● DATA SAVER – Save up to 30% of mobile data through controlling data usage on an app-by-app. Control and limits data on specific apps while still enjoying the apps you want
● DATA SAVER BUBBLE – Front and center controls allow you to see real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage if things get out of control
Easily track your data and understand which apps are using the most…
● DATA USAGE METRICS – Learn more about your data usage, including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage
● PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS – See usage highlights, prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your data saver
You can also get more data by find nearby Wi-Fi to watch more videos, browse more pictures, and download more files…
● WI-FI FINDER – Their Wi-Fi finder helps you discover great Wi-Fi networks nearby with details like distance. Before connecting, you can see how other Datally users have rated the Wi-Fi network, and you can also rate Wi-Fi networks that you’ve connected to
But that’s not all! They’ve got new features coming, including those that are currently available for limited testing in select markets…
● Balance checking and balance expiration reminders
● Proactive data usage warnings and controls
The app is now available to download via Google Play.