Following the South African launch of the Huawei P20, P20 Lite, and the P20 Pro last week, Huawei has announced that a first-class service option will be available at no charge to consumers who purchase any of these devices.
“The Huawei Diamond VIP Service for the P20 series is a superior service offering,” explains Likun Zhao, GM, Huawei Consumer Business Group SA. “The Huawei P20 devices are premium phones, and so their users deserve a premium service. The total value of this service, which is free for our P20 users, is just under R4,000.”
The Huawei Diamond VIP Service for the Huawei P20, P20 Lite, and P20 Pro includes an impressive two-year warranty for the devices. Other benefits that are available with this service offering include: *
- Screen Damage Protection Service – P20 and P20 Pro customers are eligible for one free front screen repair or replacement (within the first year of warranty)
- Door-to-door Collection and Delivery Service – If customers are unable to get to the Huawei Customer Service Centres to have their phone repaired, then they can arrange for free collection and delivery from their home or office.
- Loan Devices – Huawei provides free loan devices to users whose phones are being repaired.
- Maintenance Service –This service includes a free software upgrade and a memory and system clean-up, to keep the phone performing at its best. Phone parts are also cleaned.
- Fast Repair – Users of the P20 Pro can have their device repaired within one hour on weekdays
- Free Screen Protector – Customers are entitled to one free screen protector replacement if the original screen protector has scratches on it.
- VIP Dedicated Care Line – Owners of these devices can contact Huawei’s VIP support centre if they need telephonic assistance with any queries.
- Free Laser Engraving Service – Users are entitled to one free phone engraving service at the Huawei Customer Service Centres.
“Our Huawei Customer Services Centres are currently located at Canal Walk in Cape Town and Melrose Arch in Johannesburg. We have plans to open more service centres around SA in the near future,” concludes Zhao.
*These benefits are subject to standard warranty terms and conditions.