Following the South African launch of the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 last week, Huawei has announced that a first-class service option will be available to consumers who purchase either of these devices.
“The Huawei Diamond VIP Service is a special service offering, a first of its kind, just like these two phones,” explains Likun Zhao, GM, Huawei Consumer Business Group SA. “The Huawei Mate 10 Pro and the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 are premium phones, and so we believe that our customers who purchase these devices deserve a premium service to match the superior quality of the phone.”
The Huawei Diamond VIP Service for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 includes an impressive two-year warranty for the devices. Other benefits that are available over this two-year warranty period include*:
- Screen Damage Protection Service – Customers are eligible for one free front screen repair or replacement.
- Maintenance Service – Customers can take their devices to one of the Huawei Service Centres in Melrose Arch or Canal Walk for a free maintenance service. This service includes a free screen protector, cleaning of the inside of the phone and a memory cleanup, to keep the phone performing at its best. Users can also get two of their favourite photos printed for free.
- Door-to-door Collection and Delivery Service – If customers are unable to get to the Huawei Customer Service Centres to have their phone repaired, then they can arrange for free collection and delivery from their home or office.
- Loan Devices – Huawei provides free loan devices to users whose phones are being repaired.
- VIP Dedicated Care Line – Owners of these devices can contact Huawei’s VIP support centre if they need telephonic assistance with any queries.
- Free Engraving Service – Users are entitled to one free phone engraving service at the Huawei Customer Service Centres.
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro and the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 boast a world-first for mobile devices – built-in artificial intelligence. This AI chip ensures consumers have an extremely personalised user experience, as the phone learns its users’ preferences and habits. Because the artificial intelligence is on the device, all apps and features are optimised for speed and performance, and battery life is considerably enhanced.