Huawei’s new and elegant 42mm series of the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 will soon be available in South Africa at the end of November. This multi-sports smartwatch makes its mark by providing a look of empowered grace and uncompromised poise.
The HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 (42mm) delivers an enhanced user experience and solid battery life, thanks to the device’s ultra-low power consumption capability, pushing the boundaries of what is expected from a wearable.
Pre-order special on the Huawei e-commerce store
To promote this sleek edition of the fitness watch, Huawei has a pre-order special currently running on its e-commerce store. If you purchase the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 (42mm) from 25 to 29 November, you will receive a free pair of Huawei FreeLace earphones (valued at R2 499).
Some of the useful features of the 42 series HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 include:
- The integrated 3D glass screen and curved surface of the 42mm series has undergone artisanal polishing. Warm and feminine, standing still, the form is elegant and flows. The 9.4mm metal frame is beautiful and classic – creating a look of sleek, professional femininity.
- Ultra-low power consumption application processor and a separate power management unit.
- Bluetooth calls with phonebook functionality so you can save friends’ contact information on your watch.
- Music playback functionalities, with a large storage capacity of up to 500 mp3 songs.
- In daily use, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 (42mm) can operate continuously for up to one week when worn 24 hours a day, with heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleepTM enabled for sleeping, 90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages and 3 alarms a day), the screen is turned on 200 times a day, and 30 minutes of music playing every week.
- In the sports mode, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 (42mm) is compatible with 15 sports, including eight outdoor sports (running, walking, climbing, hiking, trail running, cycling, open water, triathlon) and seven indoor sports (walking, running, cycling, swimming, free training, elliptical machine, rowing machine).
- The 42mm series provides targeted pre-exercise data analysis, data recording analysis during the exercise, and professional advice afterwards.
- The watch has precise location GPS tracking.
- The watch has 24/7 accurate real-time heart rate reminder, including swimming heart rate monitoring and heart rate warning.
- Monitoring of sleep quality, real-time heart rate and sleep breathing quality. HUAWEI TruSleep™ 2.0 uses big data analysis to rate sleep quality, analyse sleep problems and provide sleep improvement suggestions. The watch also monitors stress levels and provides solutions for relieving stress.
Go to https://huaweistore.co.za/ to purchase your HUAWEI WATCH GT (42mm) now and take advantage of the pre-order special offer before 29 November 2019. RRP of the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 (42mm) is R4499