Big Concerts have announced that Canadian pop star Justin Bieber will be bringing his Believe tour to South Africa for two stadium shows in May 2013.
Justin Bieber, who at just 18 years of age is the biggest name in pop, is set to perform at Cape Town Stadium on Wednesday 8 May before moving on to for a show at FNB Stadium in Johannesburg on Sunday 12 May 2013.
Tickets sales will again be split for the two cities over two days to avoid high traffic congestion on Computicket.
Prices range from R315 – R750 for the Joburg show and from R315 – R700 for Cape Town.
- Bookings available through the Computicket Call Centre, Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper and House and Home Stores. Also on www.computicket.com, the Computicket mobi site and the Computicket i-Pad application.
- No bookings will be possible via the iPhone, Android and Facebook booking applications. If you tap the event in these apps you will be taken to the queue on www.computicket.com.
- Bookings open:
- Cape Town: Tuesday 11 December at 09h00
- Johannesburg: Monday 10 December at 09h00
- Limited inventory available through Computicket.
- Website: 8 tickets per person
- Call Centre: 8 tickets per person
- Stores: 8 tickets per person
- There are no discounts for children and babies
Refunds and cancellations
- For more info visit www.computicket.co.za
Exchanges and upgrades
- Exchanges and Upgrades allowed for this event between venues. No downgrades
- Absolutely NO cameras or recording equipment
- No food or drinks may be brought into the Stadium. A variety of vendors will be selling fast food and drinks.
- For corporate and group bookings please, email [email protected]
In June 2012 he released his third studio album Believe, which spawned hit songs such as As Long as You Love Me, Boyfriend and Beauty and a Beat featuring Nicki Minaj.