The “Kings” of Kingspark (the Mr Price Sharks) and the “Kings” of Kingsmead (the Sunfoil Dolphins) will battle it out in a T20 cricket match at Sahara Stadium, Kingsmead on Sunday 16 January 2013.
The rules are:
- Regardless of toss, The Sharks to field first.
- Both teams will use 11 players to bat.
- The Sharks will field 15 players.
- No Sunfoil Dolphin bowler may bowl more than 4 overs.
- No restriction on the number of overs bowled by The Sharks bowlers.
- No bouncers allowed.
- Wides and no balls strictly monitored and enforced for the Sunfoil Dolphins but some leniency given towards The Sharks.
- No fielding restrictions for The Sharks.
- The Sunfoil Dolphins must have 5 fielders (excl. wicket keeper) in the circle at all times. This limits the Sunfoil Dolphins to a maximum of 4 players outside the 30m circle.
Tickets are on sale for R35 for adults and R15 for under 16s. Seating is unreserved in the stands and on the grass, so spectators are encouraged to arrive early to get the best seats in the house.
Tickets are available from Sahara Stadium Kingsmead ticket office (Tel: 031-3354200), www.ticketpros.co.za or from the following PnP outlets:
- Pick n Pay Umhlanga Crescent
- Pick n Pay Durban North Hyper
- Pick n Pay South Coast Hyper
- Pick n Pay Queensburgh
- Pick n Pay Pavilion