Black Friday brings high levels of excitement for everything from low prices on exciting popular merchandise. The event has become synonymous for large crowds but never fear – get in on the action and cut through the chaos with Makro’s Black5Day.
To make it easier for you to find the best deals for Black Friday, Makro has spent the whole year preparing for this year’s Black5Day extravaganza. They look forward to offering shoppers incredible online and in-store deals.
Get in on the action with Makro’s Black5Day and shop like a pro:
- To enhance your shopping experience, Makro’s hand-held pay-point systems help customers purchasing a small number of items to pay for them while standing in the queue. They will be increasing the number of hand-held pay point systems per store to meet demand. The mobile hand-held system will assist customers to move through the checkout speedily.
- Makro will have bonus buys on a select range of products.
- For those who decide not to brave the crowds, there is a breadth of choice available on-line at makro.co.za. Customers can enjoy a selection at the best prices from the comfort of their homes, and have them delivered to their residence or for collection at a Makro locker.
- There will be no in-store click-and-collect option available this Black5day period, however, Makro will charge a R90 delivery fee for both online and in-store purchases regardless of the distance from the store, with free delivery to Makro pick-up lockers for qualifying online purchases.
- They aim to have all deliveries fulfilled within 10 working days from the sale.
- Uber, in partnership with Makro, will be offering a R50 discount (limited rides to and from Makro outlets on a first-come, first-serve basis) with dedicated Uber pick-up and collection zones at each store. Uber Van and Uber Black are also included in this offer.
- All mCard app users will receive 10% back into their mWallet on all non-promotional products (excluding food, liquor and selected categories) bought in-store during the Black5Day promotional period. Take advantage of the widest selection of Black Friday deals to earn exciting mRewards.
Download the mCard app from the Apple App store, Google Play store or Huawei App Gallery and register before you shop to qualify.
- They have increased the number of staff at their Customer Care Centre to facilitate improved customer service, and security at all our stores to ensure the safety of our customers;
- They have extended their trading hours at stores:
– Wednesday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00
– Saturday from 08:00 to 16:00
– Sunday from 08:00 to 16:00
– Sunday (1 December 2019)
– Makro Liquor operating times will vary from store-to-store.
- Follow them on LinkedIn @Makro South Africa, Facebook @MakroSA, Twitter @Makro_SA, and Instagram @Makro_SA and visit our blog on makro.co.za for the latest deals, competitions, promotions, news and articles.
- Access selected information, without having to endure a lengthy phone call through the WhatsApp feature by adding 0860 300 999 as a contact.
Be the first to arrive at your nearest Makro store and bag yourself a bargain.
Makro Black5Day. Save Money. Live Better.