MTN Business will be hosting the third edition of the Digital Entrepreneur Masterclass in Durban, which will give entrepreneurs the opportunity to see how MTN Business and its partners can help them to grow their business by tapping the potential inherent in the mobile ecosystem, and through the application of smart, tailored solutions.
The event will be hosted at the Olive Conference Centre in Durban on 15 August 2017. This leg of the Digital Entrepreneur Masterclass is a follow-on of similar successful events held in Johannesburg in October 2016, and Cape Town in May 2017. The topics that will be presented at the one-day conference have been conceptualised to assist entrepreneurs who have been in business for a few years and are looking for solutions to enable them to take their businesses to the next level.
In line with the country’s commemoration of Women’s Month in August, the Digital Entrepreneur Masterclass in Durban will also feature successful Women Digital Entrepreneurs. They will explain how technology is empowering them to conduct business in a tough environment.
Delegates at the Digital Entrepreneur Masterclass will be addressed by a panel of highly experienced, influential speakers and trail-blazers, including:
- Lynette Ntuli, CEO of Innate Investment Solutions and World Economic Forum Global Shaper and Founding Curator of a South African hub. In 2014, Ntuli was selected as one of the Top 200 Leaders of Tomorrow by the St Gallen Symposium;
- Debby Edelstein, author and co-founder and joint MD of QualityLife Company. Edelstein also edits The Women’s Leadership Journal and the QualityLife Leadership Journal;
- Nivani Govinder, B2B Marketing Manager at Google South Africa;
- Nosipho Damasane, Chief Executive Officer for Richards Bay Coal Terminal;
- Nongcebo Vukile McKenzie, Radio Presenter;
- Mpume Langa, business executive and Chairperson of the Business Woman’s Association in Kwa-Zulu Natal;
- Masti Modise, entrepreneur and a member of the World Economic Forum Global Shapers Johannesburg Hub; and
- Craig Wing, futurist and partner at FutureWorld International.
The speakers will share their insights on a number of topical issues impacting entrepreneurs, including how to harness the power of digital marketing and its ecosystem, and how to use social media to market a small to medium sized enterprise, and more.
Entrepreneurs will also enjoy the opportunity to view solutions available from MTN Business and its technology partners – Google, Linkedin, Samsung, Huawei, HiSense, Dell, SiMoDiSa and HP.
“We are pleased by the overwhelmingly positive response received around the series of Digital Entrepreneur Masterclasses since their inception. This initiative aligns perfectly with MTN Business’ vision and mission of being a business enabler. We believe that the sessions at this conference will help to future proof the enterprises of the entrepreneurs in attendance, and will empower them with the skills and expertise required to sustain and grow their businesses in the 21st century,” says Mandisa Ntloko, MTN’s General Manager: Enterprise Marketing.
For more information please visit: www.events.mtnbusiness.co.za, or follow #Digitalideas on Twitter on 15 August 2017.