On Wednesday 25 November at 7pm, Huawei will be holding a Black Friday Live Sale with SA celebs Proverb and Pasi as hosts. This first-of-its kind Black Friday sale will be offering up to 90% on selected Huawei products.
Consumers who are eager to get their hands on the best technology money can buy – now at a very reduced price – can watch the live stream on Huawei’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Pages.
Huawei has been offering great Black Friday deals throughout the month of November, both at its partner stores and on Huawei’s online store, which have included:
- HUAWEI P30 lite – R4,999 – a saving of R500 (available until 30 November)
- HUAWEI Y8s – R4,299 – a saving of R400 (available until 30 November)
- HUAWEI Y7p – R3,499 – a saving of R400 (available until 30 November)
- HUAWEI P40 Pro+ – R19,999 – a saving of R9,000 (available until 30 November)
- HUAWEI WATCH GT – R1,799 – a saving of R1,900 (available until 30 November)
- HUAWEI MediaPad T5 – R2,999 – a saving of R1,300 (available until 30 November)
So be sure to tune into the Huawei Live Sale and get your share of the 90% savings on selected products.
Please note that the quantity of the products on the Huawei Black Friday Live Sale is limited. Ts and Cs apply.